Friday, February 15, 2008

Masters age limits revisited

Upon further review - please disregard my previous FEB 11th post, the infomation I shared was in error. The correct information on the various Masters categories is now listed properly and can be also viewed at http://www.wsbaracing.com/barr.asp .

Sorry for the confusion - my bad for not varifying information that led me down the wrong assumption (I know, I know!) - and getting any of you 30-34 guys/gals all excited about racing in the Masters categories.

For you men under 35 I still expect you'll be interested in the Men's CAT 1/2/3 race (sorry ladies).

4 comments:

Brian said...

I hate that you got my hopes up.

justfivegrins said...

There's still the CAT 1/2/3 race you can dominate - and if it helps I'll have Mike Pruitt give you a hug.

Andrew F Martin said...

Sounds like a good course so I'm sure I'll be there either way. It'll be good to get a chance to race with the 3s.

Brian said...

Pruitt can't get his arms around himself right now, let alone another person...

That ole' axely kit was SCREAMING for relief.

Stress test, test sat.